[Asterisk-Users] FAX

Isamar Maia isamar at isamarmaia.org
Sun Feb 20 06:30:03 MST 2005

I am using Underwood's fax system for fax on demand and it's very cool.

I am planning to do the following and I would like to know if it's
possible before putting my hands on it.

For a specific application,
I want to dialout thousands of numbers searching for fax machines.
If somebody takes the call(voice), I would flag that number as bad in the
DB. If it's a voice only answer machine, I would flag that number also as
bad. But if it's a fax or an answer machine with fax, I would flag that
number as valid fax number for future use.
Is that possible?

Thanks a lot,

Isamar Maia