[Asterisk-Users] ROUTING INCOMING CALL BASED ON CADENCE?

Lucas Wrenn lucas at eyeonsystems.com
Sat Feb 19 21:22:47 MST 2005

I have two x100p cards and a TDM20b set up such that the home phone is one
exten, the home office is another, on one of the incoming lines (the same
copper line that has the main home phone number)  There is a distinctive
ringing number set up as well. Here's the crazy part. any calls coming in on
that line I want to ring both extensions. But I want the distinctive ringing
to pass through only if the call coming in is on the second number. What do
I do? Any ideas?

Thanks.

~lucas