[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Multitech H323 Gateway MVP400

Jessie V. Mabanglo j.mabanglo at comclark.com
Sat Feb 19 18:44:01 MST 2005

His Luis,

I have the same setup, the only difference is that I am using Quintum
gateway... is there anybody responded with your concern? I am taking too
much time with this project, in case somebody give you a hint, I wonder if I
could have a copy on it for my reference too.

Your kindness is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Jessie