[Asterisk-Users] X-IMail-SPAM-Phrase X-IMail-SPAM-Connection DNS Problem with T1 and international calls

Keith LeClaire Jr kleclair at tsgny.com
Sat Feb 19 15:02:37 MST 2005

Hi,
  I have brought up and asterisk server with a digium T100p. I am
terminating the T1 to a DMS500.

  I can make domestic calls fine but when I try to dial international it
gives me an voice error of "77-3 The # you dialed is incorrect please check
the area code and try again....". The calls are going out to global
crossing.

  Has anyone seen this problem, or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
  Keith