[Asterisk-Users] Hi Newbie question

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Sat Feb 19 14:01:43 MST 2005

Yes, but he can buy overseas VOIP temination a heck of a lot cheaper than
just calling overseas from Nebraska.

He may also be able to start overseas DIDs that route to his box here in
the states.

Rakesh, if this is what you have in mind, let us know and we'll point you
in the right direction.

What countries are you interested in?

</edg>

--On Saturday, February 19, 2005 11:40 AM -0500 timebandit001 at gmail.com