[Asterisk-Users] Call termination database

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Sat Feb 19 10:43:58 MST 2005

The feature that would be most useful to me is some sort
of rating feature on things like reliability, quality, etc...
where individual users could rate each provider.  I'm not
for sure how best to handle something like this, but my
biggest problem currently is trying to decide which providers
have high enough quality and reliability to be used in a business
setting.

Jon.