[Asterisk-Users] I need to dial multiple numbers concurently but with delays.

desoft at freemail.gr desoft at freemail.gr
Sat Feb 19 09:59:09 MST 2005

I have let's say a reception that is comprised of 2 zap extensions and a mobile phone to dial using ISDN through Capi.
I want to have a delay before starting dialing the mobile phone so that it rings only when the call has been unanswered for say 25 seconds.
I tried to use Capi/2106994444:ww6935555555 but without any success.

There is any way to do it or the code has to be modified ?

Thanks