[Asterisk-Users] VoIP Test Samples to test Asterisk

Kiran Vahaja kiranvahaja at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:46:19 MST 2005

Folks,

Here is my problem. I am brand new to Asterisk and infact PBX world,
trying to make IP phone to IP phone talk. Asterisk config files start
form setting up the extentions. I have no clue about the jargon used
in the config files. Is there a place that talks about vr_ready,
agents, extensions, etc...?

Thanks in advance,
Kiran