[Asterisk-Users] Can I exchange datas between two Asterisk servers ?

timebandit001 at gmail.com timebandit001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:44:37 MST 2005

> I'd like to establish way to exchange data between two remote Asterisk
> server. Something like call over IAX and send some structured data.
>
> Any advice ?
I don't know if this could be done thru an IAX call.

What you could do is something like this :
- have a php script on one server that POST the data in xml to your other server
or
- have a php script on one server that GET the data in xml from your
other server

at least, that's how I would do it

hth