[Asterisk-Users] Still asterisk startup crash plz help

Edward Banfa edward at radform.com
Sat Feb 19 09:37:22 MST 2005

Hi Maya,
I dont have a voicepulse account, do i explicitly need one, from the
comments in the iax.conf file i got the impression that if u dont have a
voicepulse account, u should then comment out some of the
sections/context in iax.conf.Am I right or wrong in trying to run
asterisk with out a voicepulse account.
Thanks
Edward