[Asterisk-Users] Dutch VOIP-PSTN provider

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sat Feb 19 08:20:31 MST 2005

>> I read a lot about US providers that can terminate a PSTN
>> number for you and offer IAX or SIP connectivity.
>> Does anyone know such a company in The Netherlands ?
>> I read about Unet. Anyone with experience with them ?
>> Any information is welcome.
>>

> Michiel,
>
> check out www.budgetphone.nl  / www.talkin2ya.com
> Haven't played with asterisk yet, but I've been playing with my budgetphone
> account & softphone.
> Just getting started with this VoIP stuff.... Interesting though ...

Just too bad that budgetphone and talkin2ya are horribly expensive.
Instead of saving on a call you will pay more for national calls than you
would with KPN.

I'm using Wengo.fr that has a really good rate. KPN is only cheaper during
the weekends for local calls and wengo doesn't have a connection setup
charge