[Asterisk-Users] Hi Newbie question

Rakesh Tiwari tiwarirakesh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 08:12:47 MST 2005

Hi List,

I am a newbie, just came to know about asterisk a few days back while
installing suse 9.2.

I have a question for which I am sorry to say,but I havntread through
all the archives, but AFAIK i didnt get the answer in the archives.

My question is like this.

I am in Nebraska, US.
I have broadband cable connection at my home. And I have friend and
family in other country.

Using asterisk and some hardware is it possible for me to call to
landlines to other countries. whiout the need to go through or take
any service from say "Vonage" or any other service provider.

Regards,
Rakesh