[Asterisk-Users] VONAGE <----> ASTERISK SIP TERMINATION?????

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sat Feb 19 01:18:34 MST 2005

That's the extension incoming calls will ring to --

If you use the example below, and sip calls come into the incoming
context, it would go to 99612 instead of "s" extension.  This is great
if you have multiple DIDs and want to handle them differently.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-June/052678.html

This still works, just add "insecure=very"