[Asterisk-Users] MultiLine Sip Phones

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Sat Feb 19 00:17:18 MST 2005

No unfortunately a lot of the extensions do not have PC's near them or
in there offices, and the people involved are a little on the computer
illiterate side, although I am slowly training them.

They just want a phone that shows them extensions/lines and who is using
them.... That's why I am hoping someone else has used the 3Com Business
Phone 3102 as it comes standard with 18 function keys, just hoping they
work the same way as the snom.

James