[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to Quintum gateway interconnection

Jessie V. Mabanglo j.mabanglo at comclark.com
Fri Feb 18 22:54:13 MST 2005

Hello,
    My colleague installed a Asterisk home as company's SIP server and I would
    like to integrate the Quintum gateway (SIP) but the calls don't get through.
    Bellow is are the configurations on each side:
    Quintum
    ********
    Primary Registrar = 202.69.190.244:5060
    Primary Registrar User Name= sipquintum
    Primary Registrar Pwd= sipquintum
    Primary Proxy = 0.0.0.0:0000
    Primary Proxy User Name= sipquintum
    Primary Proxy Pwd= sipquintum
    Secondary Registrar = 0.0.0.0:0000
    Secondary Registrar User Name=
    Secondary Registrar Pwd=
    Secondary Proxy = 0.0.0.0:0000
    Secpndary Proxy User Name=
    Secondary Proxy Pwd=
    User Agent port = 5060
    Time to Live = 60
    Asterisk:

- Ignored:
    *******
    ; Note: If your SIP devices are behind a NAT and your Asterisk
    ;  server isn't, try adding "nat=1" to each peer definition to
    ;  solve translation problems.

    [general]

    port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
    bindaddr = 202.69.190.244    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
    disallow=all
    allow=ulaw
    allow=alaw
    context = from-sip-external ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
    callerid = Unknown

    #include sip_nat.conf
    #include sip_additional.conf

    If there are some parameters that i hould define please let me know... if
    this work all the configuration will be posted as reference for others...

    THank you all.