[Asterisk-Users] Using * to connect to database and to modify said database

Mike Chapman mchapman2 at carolina.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 16:06:16 MST 2005

Hi,

I have been trying to learn how to enable callers to my  * to connect to a Mysql database, enter a unique number ( not a phone number, in this case a parcel number), and after verifying the parcel number entered is valid and that it exists, give the caller the option to change the parcel number's status. The status would be set to 1 initially. After a change is made, I would need to be notified of the change. Also, an option to connect to a representative would be needed.

I looked at http://www.jimradford.com/asterisk/perldesk.agi and something similiar would be great. Does anyone have any working examples that they would be willing to share?

Thank you,

Mike Chapman