[Asterisk-Users] Sending DTMF after a call is set up

Bill Hamlin whamlin at onnet1.com
Fri Feb 18 14:26:09 MST 2005

The thing is I need to wait a few seconds.  In fact, it's even worse, I need
to wait a few seconds, dial an extension, wait a few more seconds, and then
dial another!

It's perfect for something like

... Wait(5)
... SendDTMF("123")
... Wait(5)
... SendDTMF("456")

but the Dial command doesn't return until the call is done.