[Asterisk-Users] Weird Echo Problem

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Fri Feb 18 12:16:10 MST 2005

Yes that's what I have in my current config... : context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks echotraining=800 echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes rxgain=0 txgain=0 immediate=no busydetect=no
callprogress-no musiconhold=default usecallerid=yes callerid=asreceived
group=1 callgroup=1 pickupgroup=1 channel => 1-8 |From: Rich Adamson
<radamson at routers.com> | |Have you tried the following in zapata.conf?
|echotraining=800 |echocancel=yes |echocancelwhenbridged=yes | |There is
a remote possibility that electrical interference on the pstn |lines
could impact asterisk's echo training process, but don't have a |clue
how you'd measure it other then to obtain a telephony transmission |test
set and actually measure the noise level.