[Asterisk-Users] Safecom SIP-300 Information?

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Fri Feb 18 11:17:16 MST 2005

They emailed me about the phone and want to arrange for us to test and
certify it on the network.
As soon as we get one I will post the results. We try to test anyone's
equipment that asks and will
not even consider using something that we have not tested. Our last email
was yesterday. I think
they are working on their site for the EU tradeshow.

Brandon Patterson
LiveVoip LLC
http://www.livevoip.com