[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: quadbri and spandsp

Blas blas at jofesaautomatismos.com
Fri Feb 18 08:27:28 MST 2005

Yes. This is my process:

1.- Create a /tmp/sample.call
----------------------------------
Channel: Zap/G1/XXXXXXXXX  <--- Here fax machine number
Application: txfax
Data: /root/fax.tif
----------------------------------

2.- Shell in a linux terminal:
-----------------------------------
mv /tmp/sample.call /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/
-----------------------------------

I don't have any 'fax' extension in my extensions.conf

Is correct my process?

Thank you. Blas.

--
>Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:54:01 +0800
>From: Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org>
>Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] quadbri and spandsp
>    <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

>Did you use the "caller" parameter?

>Steve

>Blas wrote:

>Hello, I have bought a targeta quadbri.
>I want to realize a PBX server to send and to receive fax on lines
BRI.
>I have installed asterisk and the drivers of quadbri (bristuff_0.2.0-
RC7b).