[Asterisk-Users] This is NUTS!!

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Fri Feb 18 08:21:21 MST 2005

G'Day All;

So I purchased a Cisco 7960 and am now trying to get it configured for
*.
No can do without the variuos files/images through a FTPF server. I
configured the TFTP server on my RHES 3 box, now to get the required
CISCO files.

So I contacted CISCO to purchase the required maintenance contract so as
to gain access to the download area for the files/images. -WHAT A
FRUSTRATION!!-

CISCO says, "Purchase it from your reseller/dealer."  OK. So I call my
reseller/dealer and he is having the most difficult time getting this
$8.00 product, CON-SNT-CP7960, for me. It is just not worth the time and
effort for him. So here I am, a week later, and no CP7960. It looks
pretty though!!

Can anyone recommend a speedier way to get this CON-SNT-CP7960 from
CISCO????

Thanks

Ferg