[Asterisk-Users] Help with config.

Lucas Wrenn lucas at eyeonsystems.com
Fri Feb 18 08:09:08 MST 2005

Hello all.

I am trying to get my second x100p card set up and am having some troubles.

My zaptel.conf reads:

fxsks=1-2

fxoks=3-4

defaultzone=us

loadzone=us

before adding this card my zaptel.conf read:

fxsks=1

fxoks=2-3

defaultzone=us

loadzone=us

But now that I've made the change I am getting the following error when
running modprobe wcfxo and of course the same error if I use /sbin/ztcfg

The error reads:

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 3: No such device or address (6)

Any ideas on how to clean this up?

Even though it goes against everything I have found online I even tried
"fxsks=1,2" because they are two physically different cards.

Thanks for your help.

Stumped.

(lucasNOSPAM at NOSPAMeyeonsystems.com)