[Asterisk-Users] Monitoring a telco line for MWI through a TDM400 FXO

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Fri Feb 18 08:02:51 MST 2005

Folks,

I've tried to find a reference, but I've had no luck, and would
appreciate your thoughts:

I'd like to be able to monitor a telco line for Message Waiting
Notification, however I cannot figure out if this capability is
available.

Detecting either FSK or Stuttered Dial tone would serve, but I can't
find anything in the list archives or Wiki with clues as to how this
might be achieved.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim.