[Asterisk-Users] can't see calling number

Muhammad Muzzamil Luqman luqman at dovemex.com
Fri Feb 18 00:42:08 MST 2005

My asterisk environment is:

... -> [Asterisk PBX1] -> [Asterisk PBX2] -> [SIP Clients]

Where the "..." are the normail landlines from where i am getting calls into my PBX1.

As soon as i recieve a call into the PBX1 i use:

exten=>BLAHBLAH,1,Dial(IAX2/PBX,10,tr)

to forward it to the PBX2 but on the PBX2 side where i am supposed to choose between a number of sip clients, i am not getting any phone number, rather it just shows the ip of PBX1.hence i am not able to select the sip client for the particular department and i have to use

exten=>s,1,Dial(SIP/ABC,10,tTr)

can anyone suggest me how to replace this "s" with some particular number or a patter.

Kindest
Muhammad Muzzamil Luqman