[Asterisk-Users] Astricon 2004 tutorials available?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Feb 18 00:25:04 MST 2005

Spencer Nassar wrote:
> Does anyone know if the tutorial materials from Atricon 2004 are
> available for download anywhere?  I'm particularly interested in Joachim
> Vanheuverzwijn's Performance and Scalability tutorial slides (Asterisk -
> building your system for performance and scalability).  Thanks!

The conference presentations are available on the Astricon web site,
http://www.astricon.net. The tutorials are not available for download.

More news on Astricon Europe in the middle of june will be coming soon!
Joachim will be participating again with updated tutorials :-)

Also, we want contact with speakers now. Please send me e-mail off list.
/O