[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-H323

kolo sos k0l0s0s at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 23:47:28 MST 2005

hi,

im trying to add H323 capability of asterisk to
communicate with my VOIP gateway which is H323
compliant. but it seems no luck for me to have error
free binary build with my machine.

I downloaded the latest aserisk-oh323-0.7.1 and the
required libraries (Openh323 1.13.5, pwlib 1.6.6).

is there any version mismatch or path needed to have a
succesful build? i got an error when i done MAKE to
the asterisk-oh323.

anybody have tried to a succesfull build...i badly
need your hand on this...

k0l0s0s
Philippines