[Asterisk-Users] Problem with starting music on hold when call connects to phone via queue

Senyo Gualt-Williams senyo at fonality.com
Thu Feb 17 17:15:55 MST 2005

Help me Obi-wan, you are my only hope.

I am running into an issue where when calls are connected to phones via the
queue, when I place the call on hold, no music on hold starts.  I am looking
at what asterisk is doing with "asterisk -r" and see no attempt by asterisk
to start the MOH.   Has anyone else encountered this?

I have set all the proper configurations in queues.conf and agents.conf for
the MOH, the output from asterisk leads me to believe that these would have
no affect on the issue at hand.

Thanks in advance for any help,

~Senyo