[Asterisk-Users] MGCP - Unicall

El Panitaxx -- panitaxx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:02:24 MST 2005

Hi:

I have installed a call center with 15 extensions. I used an E1 with
R2 signalling for incoming calls. The calls are received through
clarent cpg-101 (aka DLINK 104s). I have a lot of trouble with
transfers. Usually an extension receives the incoming calls from the
e1 then the call is transferred (using flash key) to another
extension. Behavior of transfers seem to be erratic sometimes the
transfer goes OK. But sometimes when call is transferred the person in
the extension hears the caller from the E1 but the caller does not
hears the person in the extension. I suspect that the problem is the
mgcp part (either asterisk or the device) because the e1 calls go ok
before they are transferred. I search the list and found posts about
firmware upgrades. But i cannot find ther firmware upgrade and i am
afraid that since i am using the original clarent device flashing with
the dlink firmware may render it useless. any ideas?

thanks,

ia