[Asterisk-Users] RE: IAXy Provisioning Using Windows

Tony da Costa tony at dacosta.dynip.com
Thu Feb 17 16:19:37 MST 2005

I have posted an update to the Windows IAXy Provision utility, now v1.01:

Revision Notes

1.01 Added subnet scan feature for Digium devices with 00:0F:D3 OUI MAC
addresses.  Note that this feature only works on Windows 2000/XP
platforms--Windows 95/98/Me are not supported.  This feature only works when
the IAXy is on the same subnet as the machine performing the scan!

1.00 Original Release