[Asterisk-Users] festival text for weather report

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Feb 17 16:07:09 MST 2005

Hi Ernie,
Man I hope you didn't write all of that for me, I feel really bad now, someone posted to the list about 15 mins after I posted with the solution lol- I've already been playing with it for hours working out what other sites I can get it to read from as well.

Thanks anyway - good practive I guess.

I'm modifying the festival wikki page once I work out how.

Cheers,
Dean