[Asterisk-Users] (Kphone) Registration Failed: Forbidden

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Thu Feb 17 15:08:42 MST 2005

Okay,

Rule number one, Only One Variable allowed per setup.

Take out the secret= on the sip.conf

    [8003]
    type=friend
    host=dynamic  ;<- This is supposed to allow registration, isnt it?
    username=ariel
    disallow=all
    allow=ulaw

In fact, shorten the entire thing to a couple of lines like above.

If that works, then add back lines, one line at a time, till something
stops working, then you will know what the problem is.

Also you can do

astsk*CLI> sip debug

And Asterisk will toss all kinds of SIP protocol information at you.

If you get stuck write to me again with the sip debug stuff and I will
help you look at it.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken