[Asterisk-Users] Call termination database

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Feb 17 14:07:46 MST 2005

Gonzalo,

Yes, pricing would be included, as would minimum call volumes. Providers
could choose not to disclose these, but then they'd be shown at the
bottom of the page.

A feedback system is a good idea; I'll think about how to do it.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/