[Asterisk-Users] Call Forwarding and CDR

aza aza at azaclauson.com
Thu Feb 17 13:12:59 MST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution to that allows an incoming call
to be forwarded to a mobile (or other billable destination)
and provide a CDR for the mobile call.

Such as:

exten -> 1001,Dial(SIP/sipclient&ZAP/g1/023423,20)

The CDR for this call will have 1001 as the destination
regardless of whether the SIP or ZAP channel takes it. The
problem I have is if the call is forwarded to the
ZAP/g1/023423 channel it costs money and I want to find a
way to get a CDR for this leg of the call with the 023423
number as the destination and not 1001.

Anyone have something similar?

Aaron