[Asterisk-Users] Re: Strange MSN issue with HFC-s

Marc SCHAEFER asterisk-users at alphanet.ch
Thu Feb 17 10:51:04 MST 2005

> Hm, do you have the right settings in zapata.conf? (switchtype, pridialplan...)

So, in Switzerland, I assume

   switchtype = euroisdn

now, for the pridialplan, am I right that the pridialplan configures the
way the phone number to be dialed (called ID) is sent, and that the
prilocaldialplan denotes the way the caller ID is sent to the telco ?

The fact is that anything else than

   pridialplan = local
and
   prilocaldialplan = local

prevent any dialing out.  I haven't yet understood how this impacts the
way the ID is sent out. At least on CAPI, I need to set the MSN without
the prefix (e.g. 7516862 and not 0327516862). This is what I tried.

Also, am I right that `callerid=asreceived' tells the received caller ID
to Asterisk when a call comes in ?  And has nothing to do with the way
caller ID is sent to the telco ?

[ BRI interface with HFC-s in TE mode ]

probably I will need to add the patches for the ISDN analyzer to see
what happens.