[Asterisk-Users] Sipura to dial extension automatically

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Thu Feb 17 09:44:26 MST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Oswaldo Arratia wrote:

> Has anyone figured out how to make a Sipura to dial an extension
> automatically as soon as you pick the the handset?
>
> I need to make all my users go thorugh a menu to place a call. Users should
> not be able to dial directly, only through the menu.

You can get the manual for a Sipura from their web site. If you read it,
specifically the section on the dial plan, you'll find that you can use
pattern substitution with a zero delay to effect a "hotline" function. You
could even search the pdf for that word (hotline) and that should get you
to the right page quickly.

Greg