[Asterisk-Users] video conferencing bounty

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Feb 17 06:42:53 MST 2005

Hi Herman, yes the offer still stands but I really need to see something
soon otherwise I'm going to go out and buy the macromedia communications
server solution and run it is as a separate standalone application to my
Asterisk voice conferencing server.

I have had one other email 2 days ago from someone else interested in
working on it but like I said before I had 5 people with the best of
intentions get involved since I posted the bounty only to never hear
back from anyone.

Cheers,
Dean