[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicemail and busy tone

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Thu Feb 17 05:22:21 MST 2005

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas RULMONT <trulmont at alterys.be> writes:

Thomas> When I call asterisk from outside, I leave my message, but,
Thomas> after hanging on, voicemail continues to record the busy tone
Thomas> that the provider sends.  How can I avoid this behaviour?

First of all, try to isolate the problem by doing the same experiment
without voicemail: have someone call you from outside, you answer the
phone, she hangs up while you stay off hook. Look whether asterisk
detects that the remote party has hung up or not.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam