[Asterisk-Users] Teles PCI and chan_capi, possible ???

JunkMail junkmail at segurajuda.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 17 03:49:30 MST 2005

> > Is there an easier way to cancel the echo ?
> > Is there a way to use chan_capi with Teles cards ?
> Hi,
>
> If your cards are supported by i4l, the odds on support in
> mISDN are good. mISDN provides a CAPI interface for the
> cards. Maybe you should check that out.
> My experience with the echo on i4l is the same and it all
> went away once switched to CAPI.
> Good luck.

Mr. Michiel,

Thank you for setting me in the right direction again.

Is there a way to use mISDN in kernel version 2.4.xx ?? Or is it mandatory
to use ver. 2.6 ?

If so, is there a way to upgrade my (knoppix) Debian with kernel 2.4 to the
new kernel 2.6 without erasing and installing everything from scratch ?
Yes, I'm still a newbie in linux... :)

Like you said, there's a good chance my Teles card can work with mISDN
because it uses the "cologne chip" like the HFC cards do.
It doesn't support NT mode but I don't need it anyway...

Thanks again

Miguel Gonçalves