[Asterisk-Users] Monitoring Conferences

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Feb 16 23:40:36 MST 2005

In our client apps, we track the call placed and Hangup that call when
conference is over. All you need to do is either have a function that hangs
up those recording channels if they are the only one in the conference(perl
script running periodically parsing "Show Channels") Or you could link a
button on an app or web page to a function that would hangup the channels
that are connected to a specific meetme room.

It's not the easiest thing to program, but it always works and it is the
only reliable way that Asterisk lets you record conferences. Our company has
done hundreds of thousands of recordings this way over the last 2 years.

MATT---