[Asterisk-Users] Anyone having trouble with VoicePulse Connect?

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 22:45:33 MST 2005

I've been using my voicepulse connect number for over
a month now, but today it simply won't connect. My
partner and I each have a number, both are mapped in
my iax.conf and extensions.conf files. This has been
working fine.

Today, either number gives this message:
Feb 16 21:53:14 NOTICE[4330]: chan_iax2.c:5757
socket_read: Rejected connect attempt from
66.234.228.170, request
'##########@voicepulse_connect_context' does not exist

where ########## is the number I dialed. Obviously
chan_iax2 knows which of the numbers I dialed, but for
some reason is unable to connect my machine to
voicepulse?

Any troubleshooting tips? This is frustrating! I
_have_ asked a question via my VoicePulse Connect web
account, but I don't know when they will respond.

Thanks,
BeOnIce.