[Asterisk-Users] HELP!!!!!!!!

Julius Kidubuka juki at one2net.co.ug
Wed Feb 16 08:04:58 MST 2005

Hi,

I have installed two X-Lite phones and they're able to login successfully.
The two phones plus the Asterisk system are all on the same LAN with private
addresses assigned to each of them.  When a call is initiated and is picked
up on the other end, there is completely no sound at all (as in the line
goes dead). The codecs set in the softphones are g711u, g711a, GSM, iLBC and
SPX.

>From the Asterisk CLI I see the following errors;

i)                     Unknown RTP codec 72 received

ii)                   RFC3389 support incomplete

Anyone got ideas on how I can go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Julius Kidubuka

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command
the attention of the world"