[Asterisk-Users] Re: card dialer phone (thanks for the info!)

asterisk at draughon.org asterisk at draughon.org
Tue Feb 15 23:27:33 MST 2005

Folks,

	Thanks to Jerry Jones, David Josephson, John Novack, and George Cohn
for their posts about how a key system phone works. Now I'm starting to
scrounge around for a KSU so I can look into the Collector's Net work :-)

	Most of the phones in the house are (fairly) new single-line analog
jobs; but, since "retro-telephony" is an amusing part of this hobby, it
seems only fitting that the card dialer phone should join the rebuilt rotary
dial candlestick phone already in production!

					Cheers,

					Rob