[Asterisk-Users] Help With Broadvoice

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Tue Feb 15 22:45:50 MST 2005

Greg,

Thanks for the suggestions. I made the changes in your response (and
even converted back to the the strange way broadvoice wants you to
register. I still get this error message.

Feb 15 21:43:55 NOTICE[15983]: chan_sip.c:7547 handle_response: Failed
to authenticate on REGISTER to
'<sip:310584XXXX at sip.broadvoice.com>;tag=as20df4509'

-Max

   Max Clark