[Asterisk-Users] VM and MeetMe Stopped working! HELP

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Tue Feb 15 19:10:49 MST 2005

Hello All!

Strange problem! This is my sip.conf :-

[general]
port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
disallow=all
;allow=g723
allow=g729
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
externip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
localnet=192.168.0.254
localmask=255.255.255.0
nat=yes
context = from-sip-external ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
callerid = Unknown

#include sip_nat.conf
#include sip_additional.conf

Just listed the codec priorities and now voicemail and conference bridge are
not working. All my Snom phones are with Codec g729... I tested with X-Lite
which is G711 and still... I had this problem earlier also, I thought it was
some config I messed up and reinstalled but it happened again...

Any Idea?

And how can I unregister users from the asterisk command line.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nitesh