[Asterisk-Users] Which IP phone to use in Australia

Shaun Ewing sewing at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:07:27 MST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:20:00 +1100, Paul Hales <paulh at adairs.com.au> wrote:
> Regarding your quote about Polycom - I'm not sure what you mean by 'Polycom won't sell...'
>
> We have over 100 polycom's out and about, all hooked into our 3 Asterisk servers.

I will admit that I haven't enquired with Polycom, but I've read
numerous times on this list and other places (can't think of
references off the top of my head) that they'll only officially sell
the phones if it's to be used with an approved softswitch.

Not sure if that's still the case though.

-Shaun