[Asterisk-Users] Re: iax.cc and/or Sixtel.net ,, IS IT A SCAM???

Emanuele Venditti evend at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 15 17:40:38 MST 2005

Do I have to feel very lucky to actually have gotten the service I was
promised?
I'm not saying it was easy (I had my small problems and delays with the
company)
but I do have a fully functioning toll free number and an iax account. The
credit
I purchased was immediately added to my account and I am using it with no
prob.

After I signed up for the US48 toll free number (advertised as free - no
monthly fee)
I noticed I had been billed 30 cents and was going to every month. I wrote
to them
and they removed the charged and refunded the money.

So... I don't know what to say! (Besides: I hope they don't close down!).
Good luck to all,
manny