[Asterisk-Users] A hypothetical question...

Marco Castillo mabcastillo at vanderkaaden.net
Tue Feb 15 17:34:03 MST 2005

The complete configuration of such a system requires a lot more of
information that the one you gave.But, at a glance,  Asterisk + SER is a
good choice for this kind of venture. Asterisk can serve as the PSTN gateway
(ISDN PRI connections primarily) and Voicemail server. SER can manage the
billing and the VOIP-client part.
You can mount as many as Asterisk and SER servers as much as your traffic
will require. So, you don't have to spend a lot of $$$ to mount such a large
implementation. As I mention earlier, this is just a fast glimpse to a
complete solution, I personally have such an implementation, and let me tell
you that this works really great!!!
Hope this helps

Marco