[Asterisk-Users] Using Hylafax and Digium T100P

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Feb 15 17:08:31 MST 2005

> I am using a T100P for a 23-channel voice T1.  Is it possible to create an
> extension that would allow sending a fax to HylaFax?  Would I have the
> same
> problems as faxing through a TDM card?  Can HylaFax send faxes through the
> T100P?
>
> Basically, is there any way to send/recieve faxes over one of the 23 T1
> channels that * is currently using.  If so, how?

I have a channel bank (on a t100p) with a usr faxmodem plugged into one
channel of it, and hylafax works fine with it. The odd fax machine has
issues but I think it is the fax modem, not the channel bank, since I have
a physical fax machine on another extension and it always works. The
extension with the modem uses the asterisk fax autodetect from the main
autoattendant structure, but if there is a problem I just tell people to
call the extension with the real fax machine directly and hit start on
their end.

never had a problem with either of them outbound, you need to adjust your
dialing prefixes etc, but that is the same for making any call.

> Thanks,
> Brian

> !DSPAM:42128cfe190411913218399!

Jon Pounder

   _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/       _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/_/

Inline Internet Systems Inc.
Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Tools to Power Your e-Business Solutions
www.inline.net
www.ihtml.com
www.ihtmlmerchant.com
www.opayc.com