[Asterisk-Users] Sixtel.net / IAX.CC - Vanity Toll-Free Numbe r

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:03:18 MST 2005

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it looks like their toll free
offerings are completely gone. If you try and assign a random 800
number to your account, it says they are out of stock.

I dont't think any of us we being seeing a number from them any time
soon. Their IVR for customer support is a nice touch as well.