[Asterisk-Users] A hypothetical question...

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Tue Feb 15 16:30:44 MST 2005

Dean, which "M" would you have me read? I have been "R"ing "T"he "F"ing "M"
for several months now, and have tried a number of products personally, but
my very point is that it is physically impossible to test ALL PSTN gateways,
ALL softswitches, ALL radius/billing solutions myself. I was counting on
getting some meaningful comments from people who have positive/negative
experience with various VOIP network components.

Thanks to those who submitted meaningful responses.

.but I'm pretty sure I'll steer well clear of Call Mangler.